We offer you
- All pitches with electricity connection (220V) protected at 16A
- Gas bottle change (5kg, 11kg, 11kg aluminum, 33kg)
- Renovated shower rooms
- Showers and toilets are for free
- Coin washing machine and dryer
- Washbowl for hand wash
- Restaurant "Campingklause" with beer garden
- Bread roll service at the kiosk
- Cooking corner and function room for tent guests
- Table tennis
- Chlidren's playground
- Drying room
- Disposal for rinse water and chemical toilet cassettes
- Aquakem sale
- Free brochures about Oberstdorf and the Oberallgäu holiday region
- Bus stop directly at the campsite
- Free local bus stop 500 meters away
Our campsite is just a 15 minute walk away from the center of Oberstdorf and the perfect starting point for short and long hikes as well as shopping trips in the pedestrian zone of Oberstdrof. Don't want to use your car on holidy? No problem! Thanks to the direct connection to the public transport you can quickly and comfortably reach all excursion destinations in Oberstdorf and the Kleinwalsertal as well as the northern Oberallgäu.
Arrival and departure Informations
If you arrive in our opening hours please come directly to the reception to make your registration. If you are arriving outside of our opening hours please read the notice at the reception. If you have a reservation you will find your name and pitch number as well as a plan of the campsite on the arrival list. You can directly optain your pitch and come to the reception at the next possible time for your registration.
If you come spontaneously without a reservation and our office is closed you can find free pitches at the reservation notice whitch you can obtain. Please do not obtain any pitches that are not postet on the reception notice even if they are not occupied.
Please note when arriving
- arrival is possible from 12:00 p.m.
- if our office is closed when you arrive please come to the reservation the same day if possible, at the latest the next morning
- avoid building awnings during lunch time
- if you arrive after 22:00 please pay attention to the night's rest
- if you have occupied a pitch without a reservation please wait with building awnings until you have registered to make sure that the pitch is free until your departure day
Please note when departing
- on the day of departure please pay and vacate the pitch until 11:00
- if you want to depart after 11:00 please contact the staff
- if you depart after 12:00 we calculate this as an additional day
- it's possible to pay wich cash or ec-card. We don't accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard...)
Campsite plan summer
If you make a reservation for your favourite pitch number we try to consider that as good as possible. Please understand that we can't guarantee that depending on the season and booking situation.
Campsite plan winter
Please note that the red highlighted pitches are not bookable in the winter time.
The pitches 130 - 137 and 38 are onyl bookable for caravans.